Live Promotions, Riverside Quay,
Double Street, Spalding
Hall Farm, Sywell, Northampton, NN6 0BN
1. What are the opening hours? 10:00am-17:30pm (Saturday) and 10:00am-17:00pm (Sunday).
2. How much are tickets? For day tickets visit our ‘Day Tickets Page’.
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes, Adults are £22 for a Single Day Ticket. For a Weekend Ticket, Adults are £35. Children under 12 are Free of Charge. Camping Pitches are not available on the day. Please bring cash with you if you wish to pay on the gate as card machine signal is very limited when the air displays are present. There is no cash machine on site.
4. Are children free? See Question 3.
5. Are there any concessions? N/A.
6. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event. The event timetable can also be viewed here. Please note: All displays and appearances are subject to aircraft serviceability and weather conditions on event days.
7. Are there any crèche facilities? Not at this event.
8. What is the medical/first aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
9. What is the main arena schedule? Please see the ‘Whats On’ page for further details. Please note: All displays and appearances are subject to aircraft serviceability and weather conditions on event days.
10. Are dogs allowed? Only guide dogs are permitted on the show field, due to live motorsport action. Dogs are allowed on the camp site permitting they are kept on a lead at all times and all mess is cleaned up.
11. Is there a cash machine on site? No. There is no cash machine on site. Please bring cash with you if you wish to pay on the gate as card machine signal is very limited when the air displays are present.
12. Can I take pictures at the event? Yes! Please share them with us on our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/SywellClassicPistonsProps. No drones may be used during the show.
13. Is there any mobility hire available on site? Yes, there is mobility hire available at this event - please contact www.advanced-mobility.co.uk/event-hire or call 01274 297777 to book
14. How much is parking? Parking is on site and free of charge.
15. Is disabled parking available? Yes, disabled parking is available on site, however limited and on a first come first served basis. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
16. When can I arrive for camping? Camping gates are open Friday: 12noon-8pm, and Saturday: 8am-9.30am.
Find out more information about the Sywell Classic: Pistons & Props event by signing up to our Mailing List!